City trip Colourful Marrakesh – Go to Dutch version
Always wanted to go on a city trip to colourful Marrakesh? Or would you love to go back once again? Do you like being taken care of all the way through? Do you enjoy discovering special places with the locals? Do you feel like discovering Marrakesh in a colourful way? Then this city trip will definately appeal to you.
17-22 november 2017 Erica Pach will organize this city trip Colourful Marrakesh in co-operation with Chambres d’Amis.
Next trip is not known yet, but if you are interested we can always discuss several possibilities. Call me at 0640597086.
Together with the ‘locals’
We are working with local people to be also able to show you some hidden treasures during this city trip Colourful Marrakesh.
Colourful Marrakesh is about discovering the city in a colourful way. The theme will be approached from different perspectives, but the emphasis will always be on you. I shall give you tips about your personal appearance. Some examples: We are going to explore which colours look best on you. What colour (combinations) do you prefer and why? How do others perceive you when you wear certain colours? In doing so we will visit below mentioned places at random order.
Programme city trip Colourful Marrakesh
- From the medina quarter we will head to the desert. Feel the contrast: The hustle and bustle versus serenity and quietness. Bright colours versus hardly any colour at all.
- At a quiet lunch in Le Jardin you will be pleasantly surprised about the many shades of green in this restaurant.
- The vibrant Jamaa El Fna square with its dozens of eating houses, snake charmers and aquarius men will make a very enjoyable evening. And ofcourse our locals know the best places to have dinner at.
- You will absolutely love the vivid colours in Jardin Majorelle. And there I will tell you about the colourisation in Yves St. Laurent’s art work.
- Another occasion to spot colour is at a factory site where we can admire how man made bricks and tiles are produced.
- How to make colourful pictures is also part of this trip after which we will leisure on the roof of Maison de Photographie.
- And then there is the wonderful sculptural work in André Heller’s garden, outside of Marrakesh. Another colourful visual artist is Marrocan Hassan Hajjaj who has a shop in the middle of the vibrant souk.
Price city trip Colourful Marrakesh
in 2017 the price was € 695 per person including accommodation.
This price of € 695 is based on a shared double room. The price includes: 5 nights’ accommodation including breakfast, 4 lunches and 4 dinners, tourist tax, entrance fees, all transport, including airport transfers. Excluding drinks and tips. Water and tea are free at Chambres d’Amis.
**Stay with single accommodation and including all of the above mentioned extrasin 2017: € 825.
Write to email@example.com or call Erica Pach at +31 640597086.
Tips on booking your flight